Applications received from prospective students would be carefully screened and promising applicants
would be called for a personal interview. Based on their performance and the marks obtained in the
plus two/degree examinations, admissions would be offered to them on the basis of merit rating.
Application forms can be obtained from the campus or the registered office.
- Just Type https://bit.ly/iietcollect in any web browser.
- Click proceed and it will lead you to your college online fee collection page. Select correct payment Category, confirm and make payment.
- Choose from one of the multiple payment options.
- Go to https://www.onlinesbi.com, select SB Collect. Click proceed to continue.
- Choose State as Tamil Nadu and type of Institution as Educational Institution.
- Select Indira Institute of Engineering and Technology and make payment to appropriate payment Category.
- Head over to https://www.onlinesbi.com select SB Collect, Click proceed to continue.
- Choose Payment History from top menu.
- Enter Payment reference number(DU), along with mobile number or DOB used while making payment, to download the e-Receipt.
- Enter Mobile Number and DOB, used while payment, to download the e-Receipt.
- Simple as ABC.